The Old Police Station, Orange Grove 1964
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Built in 1865 by Charles Edward Davis, this fine building saw active service until 1966 when the present building was constructed in Manvers Street. It was converted into a restaurant in 1998. The prison cells are now the lavatories.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library