Trim Street, Bath 9 March 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
1 Trim Street: detail of stone door head. Built c.1707, demolished 1969. The doorway was saved, and currently resides in the Roman Baths Store, under Bath Street.
Artist / Photographer
Coard Box 5 E0181.222.13
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture