The Car Family and staff at Wood House, Twerton, decorated for a major celebration c.1900
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Built early in the Eighteenth Century, developed later and demolished in 1965, Wood House was the home of the Carr family, manufacturers of woollen cloth at the nearby Carr's Mill.
Wood House, Twerton BBR
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture