To be transformed after the war as the bus station. Olivers biscuit factory (established 1733) and the corner of Bayntuns in Manvers Street can be seen in the background. A scene of devastation after the Bath Blitz.
Y3 / 89
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission