7 Gay's Buildings, Gay's Hill 02-Feb-1978
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
19 Moorfields Place. Surveyed by M Messer, P Coard, CW Reeves, CM Reeves. Appears on map of 1793 as Marks Buildings. 7 occupied by F Woodward, surgeon in 1850. Ashley, gardener in 1846. Carbon copy.
Artist / Photographer
Coard Box 2 E0181.85.11 L274
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture