The ferry at Bathampton used to operate before the toll bridge was built. Rudge f. 1800. The building in the background is Batheaston Flour Mill, later destroyed by fire in 1909, and now a hotel and restaurant.
X4 / 489 Not in IOB
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission