Pera Road was called Stable Lane before about 1890. Further down Pera Road can be seen the bottom two houses in Clement Street. They were all demolished in May 1964. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission