5 & 6, St. James's Street (South), Bath 1958
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. Looking south east from the end of New Orchard Street. The site of No. 4a is in the foreground. Demolished to build Ham Gardens car park. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture