Old Ship Inn, 6, St. James's Street (South), Bath 1958
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. Looking north from Philip Street. Beyond the pub on the left are 5 & 5a, St. James's Street (South) and the end wall of No. 4 on the far side of Henry Street. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture