An early view of the bridge before it was widened. W. H. Bartlett del. Engraved by H. Adlard. Jones & Co. Temple of the Muses. Finsbury Square, London. 2nd January 1830. Tinted.
Box A O13 / 752 Not in IOB
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission