Entrance to Bath, from the Bristol Road 1829
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Showing the Old Bridge. Drawn by Tho. Shepherd. Engraved by W. Tombleson, Jones & Co. Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square. 4th April 1829, steel-engr. Britton, Bath and Bristol 1829.
O4 / 365 IOB 248
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library