129 to 131, Lower Bristol Road (Midland Terrace), Bath 1975
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
This was originally Midland Terrace until becoming incrporated into Lower Bristol Road in 1907. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture