At the time this photograph was taken it was being used as a furniture repair works, but is now the Egg Theatre. It was built as the St. Paul's Mission Hall in 1889 and stands on the site of the Theatre Tavern. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission