East side. They were called Lyncombe Terrace until becoming incorporated into Lyncombe Hill in 1911. The small building in the centre (7, Lyncombe Hill) no longer exists. It also provided access to the burial ground behind it. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission