Doorway, 75, Lyncombe Hill (Augusta Place), Bath 1970
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
It was called Augusta Place until becoming incorporated into Lyncombe Hill in 1911. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture