View of the Abbey and Pulteney Bridge 1889
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The bandstand in Institution Gardens can be seen to the left. The four arched windows of the Lower Assembly Rooms can also be seen to the left. Monks Mill appears to have been demolished.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture