Exposed two feet below ground whilst digging for gravel in connection with improvements to the gardens. Discovered close to where the Rev. C.W. Shickle dug us many interesting finds, which were then displayed at the Technical School. Published in page 12 of the Bath Chronicle on Saturday 30th May 1914.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission