This was originally 1 to 6, Westmoreland Terrace until becoming incrporated into Lower Bristol Road in 1907. An advertisement for Hearse's Westmoreland Embrocation can just be seen painted on the top of the right hand building. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission