65 to 83, Lower Bristol Road (Westmoreland Mart and Westmoreland Terrace), Bath 1975
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Originally called Westmoreland Mart (the block on the far left) and Westmoreland Terrace until becoming incrporated into Lower Bristol Road in 1907. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture