47, Milsom Street and 1 to 5, Green Street, Bath 1955
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Showing the gap between the bank and the lower gabled houses. This was where the tall gabled house stood, but now only the ground floor shop remains (see Image Ref. 16884). 1, Green Street on its left has been incorporated into the bank in Milsom Street. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture