Rear of 3 & 4, St. James's Street (South) and St. James's Church, Bath 1956
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. From Henry Street. Demolished in February 1957. Manvers Place stood in the foreground, but along with 2, St. James's Street (South) it was destroyed in the Bath Blitz. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture