St. Andrew's Church, Julian Road, Bath 1967
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The original church on the green was destroyed in the Bath blitz of 1942. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture