6 & 7, Chapel Court from Westgate Buildings, Bath 1956
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
6, Chapel Court is the gabled house on the left. Part of 7, Chapel Court is to the right of it. St. John's Hospital. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture