The Abbey House, Abbey Church Yard, Bath
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Sketch of a possible reconstruction, based on the image on the Gilmore Map. Belonging to the Duke of Kingston, who demolished it in 1765, revealing part of the ruins of the Roman Baths for the first time. From a collection of slides from the 1950s-1980s, by Lesley Green-Armytage.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture