The Ball Room, Assembly Rooms, Bath
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Ball Room. Built 1769-71. Given by Ernest Cook to the National Trust in 1931, restored by Mowbray Green. Gutted by fire in 1942 Bath Blitz. Restored 1963. From an extensive collection of slides from the 1960s-1990s by Jean Pratt of the BPT.
Artist / Photographer
Pratt Slides drawer 1
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture