Baldwin's Argyle Chapel. The 1789 original was altered beyond recognition by Goodridge in 1821. The upper story was added by Hickes & Isaac. From an extensive collection of slides from the 1960s-1990s by Jean Pratt of the BPT. Taken in July 1986.
Artist / Photographer
Pratt Slides drawer 1
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission