The engraving forms the frontispiece of J.P. Malcolm's Excursions in Kent & Other Counties 1809. It represents a house that was erected to form the south eastern end of Camden Place, the intermediate ones which were intended to connect it with. No 20 Camden Place were not erected, & the house as represented stood proximately and proudly by itself for some years after 1809, it was at length removed, probably by the Landlord of the Ground it stood upon. From a restricted access giant volume of prints in excellent condition. Bookplate inside cover Ex Libris Frederici Shum F.S.A.
SR Illus of Bath & Its Vicinity p 177 IOB 566
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission