The Abbey Church, Bath 1838
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Previously to the demolition of the houses in the market place. Wades Passage. These were demolished between 1824 and 1833. From a restricted access giant volume of prints in excellent condition. Bookplate inside cover Ex Libris Frederici Shum F.S.A. From nature and on stone by H. Worsley. Printed by Graf & Soret.
SR Illus of Bath & Its Vicinity p 154 IOB 91a
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library