4a & 5, St. James's Street (South), Bath 1939
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. From a collection of pencil drawings by R. Grundy Heape in 1939 for publication in the Soul of Bath.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture