The London Road and Fountain, Box c.1905
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The shop on the left was attached to a bakery and was a grocer's and dairy. It advertised eggs, milk, soda and confectionery to passers by on the London Road. Known as the Belle Vue Bakery it was run by George Caple. The chimney (now demolished) was from Pinchin's Brewery and the adjacent clock cottages were demolished in about 1924 to make way for the Co-operative store.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library