The Methodist Chapel opened in 1897. To the right is the old Ebenezer Chapel built in 1834. This was demolished along with the cottages in front (shown half demolished), to make way for the New Hall and schools, which were opened in 1907. Note that billposting was rife at that time!
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission