There has been a pub providing hospitality, food and ale at this location since 1674. The cottages below were once the home of Box Liberal Club. Not much has changed from this view; the gas mantle and gatepost to the vicarage have now disappeared. The pub provides fine locally brewed beer and hangovers.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission