The Queen's Head, Box c.1905
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A colour printed postcard published by Box Post Office. Known back then by the locals as The Queen's, this 17th century coaching inn had the stables on the opposite side of the road, where the children are standing. The village Blind House next door was conveniently situated, as the local magistrate often held court in the pub.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)