Lady Miller's Monument, Bath Abbey, Bath 1786 - detail
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
To Sir John Miller Bart. This plate is inscribed by his obliged humble servant J. Collinson & E Rack. Plates from The History and Antiquities of the County of Somerset, collected from authentick records by the Reverend John Collinson F.A.S. T. Bacon fecit. Published 11th August 1786 by J. Collinson & E. Rack. Sir John and Lady Miller found fame and notoriety hosting readings of verse at Batheaston Villa. See Image Refs. 15310, 15311, 15317 and 15318.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library