South side, Kingsmead Square, Bath 1939
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
These buildings were scheduled for demolition until being saved in the early 1970s. The shops are from left to right: G.H. James - Scale Maker & Repairer, Post Office, Hopes Bros. - Signwriting, Gilding etc, Ridouts Fish Room.
M8 / 800
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library