A detailed view of the south side of Orange Grove, before the 1895-7 renovation by Charles Davis which saw the addition of bargeboards to the gables and shell hoods to the windows. In the foreground, scaffolding poles are visible which show that this photograph was taken from the top of the southern extension to the Guildhall, completed in 1895, as it was being built. See Image Ref. 15247 for a wider view.
M9 / 227
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission