Fonetick Institute, 6 & 7, Kingston Buildings, Bath c.1875?
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Wood engr. This was the fourth of Isaac Pitman's institutes, situated in 6 and 7, Kingston Buildings. Pitman purchased the building in May 1874. Otherwise known as the Phonetic Institute.
F72 / 217 IOB 690
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library