Free Masons Hall, York Street, Bath 1818
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Drawn and engraved by H.S. Storer. Sherwood & Co, 1st December 1818. Copper-engr. Built by William Wilkins 1817-19. Also known as Bethesda Chapel and Friends Meeting House. Egan, Walks through Bath 1819.
F32 / 418 IOB 691a
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library