The original Blue Coat Charity School, Sawclose, Bath

 
The original Blue Coat Charity School, Sawclose, Bath
4 0 c m
 
33cm
actual image size: 25cm x 32cm

Description

Built in 1722 by William Killigrew, demolished in 1860 to make way for the present building, by G.P. Manners and J.E. Gill.

Image Details

Image Reference
 
15059
Collection Reference
 
F29 / 419 Not in IOB
Original Width (mm)
 
129
Original Height (mm)
 
168
Collection Location
 
Bath Central Library

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas