Doorway of Bellott's Hospital, Beau Street, Bath c.1824?
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Dr. Allen del. H. Hobson: sc. Copper engr. Original contains contemporary newspaper cutting detailing history of the hospital. This is the original hospital building which was rebuilt in 1859.
F20 / 192 IOB 817
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library