Also known as the Royal Mineral Water Hospital (Royal added to the name in 1887) and National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases. Build by John Wood the Elder 1738-42. Attic story added by John Palmer in 1793. Extension built by G.P. Manners and J.E. Gill in 1859-61. S.W. Fores, No. 3, Piccadilly, 1st March 1793, tinted Copper engr. See IOB 390, 593, 649.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission