The cafe and tea house at Glass House, Combe Down, Bath 1913
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
It was once a popular place for tram passengers. The site is now occupied by an Esso petrol station. From a collection of copies of sketches by Samuel Joseph Loxton (1857-1920), executed between 1890 and 1920. The originals are at the Bristol Reference Library. These sketches were prepared for and published in various Bristol publications of the day.
Artist / Photographer
B 741 LOX
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library