From a collection of copies of sketches by Samuel Joseph Loxton (1857-1920), executed between 1890 and 1920. The originals are at the Bristol Reference Library. These sketches were prepared for and published in various Bristol publications of the day. Bailey occupied these premises from about 1903 until 1908.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission