The Rector's House, Upper Borough Walls, Bath 1818
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
It stood beside the Mineral Water Hospital in Upper Borough Walls until a new wing for the hospital was built on this site. H.S. Storer. Delt & Sculp. Sherwood & Co., 1st December 1818. Copper engr. Egan, Walks Through Bath 1819.
E146 IOB 469
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library