H.O. Neill, del. W.J. White, sc. Barratt & Son, Bath, 1818. Copper engr. Barratt, Historical. New Bath Guide 1821. Also known as Wesleyan Chapel, Walcot. Built (William Jenkins) 1815. Opened in May 1816. Note the house on the left, demolished and replaced by Cleveland Terrace and the road leading to Cleveland Cottages.
B77 IOB 773
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission