Interior view of the Tepid Plunging and Swimming Bath, Bath 1843
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Opened in 1832 and demolished in 1922 to make way for a new swimming bath. Day & Haghe, Lithrs to the Queen. Lith. Simms & Son, Five Minutes Advice, 1843.
C5 IOB 330
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library