Queen Square Chapel (St. Mary's), Bath c.1840
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Copper engr. Sargeant, Historical and Topographical Illustrations c.1840. Built by John Wood the elder, this was the first proprietary chapel in Bath. It stood in the south west corner of the square until it was demolished in 1875.
B27 IOB 771
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library