(Timsbury Bottom), looking to the end of the canal, with the 10.5 milepost in the foreground showing it flooded on 25th November 1951. N.B. Note wharf masters house. Culvert at the far end supplied the canal from a spring.
X5f / 622
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission