The Turk's Head was trading by 1776 at 14, Broad Street (on the left). In about 1883 it was extended up the hill into 15, Broad Street, but reverted back to the original building in 1907 and finally closed in 1935. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission