The Trafalgar Tavern opened in about 1858 and closed in 1935. The whole terrace was demolished in the late 1960s. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in May 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission